Windows Command Line (cmd) & Batch Script Management
$14.00 in stock
Learn some of the most common commands used on a Windows command (cmd) prompt & create batch scripts to automate tasks
Desktop Support Engineer
What Will I Learn?
- How to create, rename, move and delete files and directories.
- The different types of file systems and how to navigate between directories
- Setting the date and time on your PC using the date, time and tzutil commands
- Managing and formatting disk drives using the Diskpart command
- Shutting down, restarting and logging off your machine
- Viewing and applying group policy information using the Gpupdate and Gpresult commands
- Creating batch files and some of the most common commands used within them
- How to access Windows Management Instrumentation database (WMI) information using the WMIC command
- Access to a computer running Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016 (earlier versions will work for most of the commands)
- IT Professionals wanting to learn more about the Windows command prompt