The Self-Taught Programmer
$19.00 in stock
The Definitive Guide to Programming Professionally
Software Engineer, Author
What Will I Learn?
- Start to program in Python 3 and build your first program.
- Learn Object-oriented programming and create a powerful Python program to get you hooked.
- Learn to use tools like Git, Bash, and regular expressions. Then use your new coding skills to build a web scraper.
- Study Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms.
- Finish with best coding practices, tips for working with a team, and advice on landing your first programming job.
- This course assumes you have no prior programming knowledge. It is for beginners!
- All you need to get started is a computer. Any computer will do!
- New programmers.
- Anyone that wants to learn how to go from a complete beginner to a software engineer.
- Anyone that wants to learn to program to improve their career!