The Art of Doing: Code 40 Challenging Python Programs Today!
$27.00 in stock
Computer Science Through Python Application
Educator, Master Teacher, Self-Taught Programmer
What Will I Learn?
- Fundamental concepts of computer science that are transferable across ALL programming languages.
- Foundations of the Python language as well as how to import and work with 8 libraries such as random, matplotlib, and tkinter.
- How to actually write YOUR OWN programs. You will not sit back and watch. You will DO!
- 40 "Challenge Problems" that include, a problem description, detailed guide, example output, and completed code.
- Communicate secretively with a friend by encoding/decoding information based on per-determined bodies of text.
- Simulate the Power Ball Lottery and see how adjusting the number of balls affects the likelihood of becoming a billionaire.
- See the devastating effect of interest on student loans and graph the results.
- Create a GUI interface that simulates the spread of an infectious disease throughout a population.
- A working computer with internet connection and access to a web browser.
- Python 3 installed (optional).
- A desire to learn!
- Beginner programmers who are looking for an opprotunity to learn though application rather than direct instruction.
- Intermediate programers who are looking to test their skills.