This course offers a comprehensive guide into setting up Ruby on a Mac Environment. Students will learn how to execute commands through Mac an Linux Machines. Several other key concepts will also be explored, including installation of:
- X-Code Command Line Tools for MAC
- Installing Git for Source Code Version Control
- Homebrew on a MAC
- GPS Security Systems on a MAC
- RubyGems, and Installing Rails
- Installing Postgres DB on a MAC
- Installing and Working with Sublime Text Editor
Once setup is complete, the course takes an in-depth look into working with the Command Line.
This course is absolutely essential for those who are serious about getting started with Ruby on Rails Development.